The account of Christ's birth in Luke 2 is an invitation to all of us to the Bethlehem Birthday.
1) It is THE BIRTH OF A MAN-God in flesh with mucous in his nose & tied umbilically to a young Jewish virgin girl (Luke 2:7).
2) It is THE BIRTH OF A MESSIAH- "unto you is born a Savior..Christ The Lord" The ONE & ONLY (Luke 2:1).
3) It is THE BIRTH OF A MESSAGE-it is "good news of great joy for all people" (Luke 2 :10).
4) It is THE BIRTH OF A MISSION-"on earth peace" (Luke 2:14) we are on mission to share there is no peace w/out the Prince of Peace
5) It is THE BIRTH OF A MOVEMENT-He said "I will build my church"& 2,000yrs later this movement abides "til He comes".
6) It is THE BIRTH OF A MIRACLE-this virgin birth was a miracle but greatest of miracles is when He is born again in you.
(copied and shared)